Friday, December 17, 2010

Social Media! :)

This semester I learned a lot about the web that I didn't know before. Meez was probably my favorite thing we explored. There are so many different rooms and accessories to choose from. Google was really cool also. I had no idea Google had so many tools to use and explore. I will use a lot of they Google tools we explored. The firefox add-ons was so much fun to explore. There are so many tools and other websites to explore. I really liked the personas because it made my firefox explorer look really fun and creative. Social Media was so much fun and educational at the same time. I learned so much more about all the tools the web has to offer. I'm really glad I decided to take this class it was without a doubt a great time. I can now use the web more efficiently! Also I found out new and different ways to do projects and search for information. This class made it easier to find information for school and other activities on the internet. Thank you Mrs. James for everything you taught us this semester!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment